Fosbac Plus T
A World class broad spectrum antibiotic with Tylosin for Mycoplasma control for optimising economic performance through strategic application programs such as the First week of life program
Registration number: G2810
PRESENTATION: Water Soluble powder and Premix
DESCRIPTION: A broad spectrum energizing compound that contains fosfomycin, fructose 1.6 diphosphate, electrolytes and tylosin. The product was developed to optimize poultry performance through Strategic Application Programs.
• For the treatment and prevention of a wide range of bacterial diseases and Mycoplasma affecting poultry including infections of the respiratory and digestive tract.
• In breeders, broilers and layers, it is recommended for the prevention and treatment of Salmonella infections, chronic respiratory disease (CRD) with Mycoplasma gallisepticum, synovitis caused by Mycoplasma synoviae, E. coli related colibacillosis, airsacculitis caused by E. coli, Infectious coryza caused by Avibacterium paragallinarum, fowl cholera caused by Pasteurella multocida, and bacterial diseases caused by organisms sensitive to fosfomycin.
DOSAGE AND DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
1. Water soluble powder;
(Treatment: use as prescribed by your veterinarian.)
• Broilers: 160 mg FOSBAC Plus T (40 g Fosfomycin)/ kg body mass (approx. 400 g per 1000 chickens at KLW of 1kg) for 3-5 consecutive days administered to the drinking water.
• Breeders: Use 160 mg FOSBAC Plus T (40 g Fosfomycin)/ kg body mass (approx. 400 g per 1000 chickens at KLW of 2.5kg) for 3-5 consecutive days in the drinking water.
• Layers: Use as prescribed by veterinarian. Recommended dosage is 160 mg FOSBAC (40 g Fosfomycin)/kg body mass (approx. 288 g per 1000 layer hens at KLW of 1.8 kg) for 3-5 consecutive days
• Broilers, Layers and Breeders: dissolve 5 g in 10 litre clean water and provide as drinking water for 3 to 5 days.
• Prevention: Broilers, Breeders and Layers: 400-600 g per ton of feed.
• Treatment: Broilers, Breeders and Layers: 800 –1200 g per ton of feed.
• Water Soluble powder: 25g, 50g, 100g, 160g, 1kg, 20kg