Position: Technical and Sales Manager-Ruminants
The incumbent will be responsible for the achievement of sales objectives for the ruminant product range.
The person will be responsible for:
- Creating demand, maintaining and developing effective long term relationships with key clients and industry stakeholders.
- Developing the area key clients (accounts) Plans and implementing all connected product and market strategies and activities, in alignment with the business strategies.
- Works in close interaction with the General Manager (GM)/Branch managers and Technical teams, to analyze customer needs, find and seize new business opportunities.
- Defines, creates and implements customized plans for a number of key clients
- Listens to and understands the key clients (accounts) business, issues, needs and expectations and delivers proper analysis to the GM/branch manager.
- Identifies and maximize sales opportunities. Implements new business solutions and services that add value to the key clients and result in the profitability of the unit
- Analyses relevant market segments and competitors’ activities to determine market trends and for defining product strategies.
- Encourages and implement regular key clients (accounts) profiling to identify customer needs, potential and to assess current and future customer growth opportunities.
- Identifies and builds a network and further develops long term relationships with customers and other relevant stakeholders.
Reporting Structure: Reports to the GM.
Minimum Requirements (not negotiable):
Education: BVSc/BSc Animal Science/Diploma in Animal Science.
A minimum of 5 years experience in the ruminant market/industry,
Energertic and self starter
30 Years plus old
Own car and valid driver’s licence,
Strong computer skills (MS office) and good understanding of mathematics.
Demonstrates high level of Customer centric approach, combined with good business orientation.
- Results oriented: eager to achieve objectives and obtain the targeted results.
- Ability to think and act strategically and to anticipate customer needs.
- Can confront obstacles to accomplish objectives
- Demonstrates good judgment, makes thoughtful and fair proposals based on relevant information.
- Strong analytical thinking, problem solving skills, attention to details.
- Good planning and prioritization
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal contacts and perceived by the Key clients as a knowledgeable partner and expert in poultry feed industry.
- Has good interactions with Senior Management and is capable to influence and persuade peers and other functions.
- Listens attentively to others and demonstrates understanding.
Cooperation & interpersonal skills:
- Explores positions and alternatives to achieve win-win outcomes.
- Builds and maintains long-term professional relationships.
- Makes decisions and takes actions based on personal opinions rather than relying on others for direction.
- Shows high level of Integrity in all customer related and business activities.
Behavioural Skills and Attributes
Customer Service, results driven
Team work and good planning skills,
Planning and Prioritising
Teamwork and Co-operation
Candidates should APPLY below or forward their CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||sales, technical|