Bupo Animal Health (Pty) Limited has been importing and producing pharmaceutical and Feed additive products since 1988. Building on 28 years of experience, we deliver quality, reliable and innovative products to the African Animal Health and Production markets.
A position/vacancy has arisen in Bupo Animal Health with details below:
Position: Broiler Specialist
The incumbent will be responsible for the achievement of sales objectives for the broiler (meat chicken) product range.
- The position is primarily a farm sales role.
- Securing on-farm orders from current and prospective customers by communicating our product features, benefits and correct usage.
- Supporting poultry farms, nutritionists and veterinarians
- Participating in activities such as trade shows/farmers days and open days.
- Identifying and building a network and further developing long term relationships with customers and other relevant stakeholders.
Reporting Structure: Reports to the GM (Technical and Commercial).
Minimum Requirements (not negotiable):
- At least 5 years experience in the broiler production sector
- Excellent communication, interaction and organisation skills
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude and self-motivated
- Willing to travel in designated area
Education: Any relevant qualification (Diploma/Degree).
- Valid passport,
- Energertic and self starter
- 30 Years plus old
- Own car and valid driver’s licence,
Strong computer skills (MS office) and good understanding of mathematics.
Candidates should APPLY below or forward their CV by email to email@example.com