Bupo Animal Health (Pty) Limited
Bupo Animal Health is a market leader in the supply and marketing of top quality Animal Health and Production-enhancement products since 1988. Building on 28 years of experience, we deliver quality, reliable and innovative products to the African Animal Health and Production markets.
Applications are solicited for the following position in the company.
Position: Sales Representative (Feed Additives)
The incumbent will be responsible for the introduction and achievement of sales objectives for our animal nutrition and health feed additives range
The person will be responsible for
- Creating demand, maintaining and developing effective long term relationships with key clients and industry stakeholders.
- Developing the area key clients (accounts) plans and implementing all connected product and market strategies and activities, in alignment with the business strategies.
- Works in close interaction with the technical teams and sales teams, to analyze customer needs, find and seize new business opportunities.
- Develop and increase customer base
- Implements customized plans for a number of key clients, including clear objectives regarding turnover, gross margin and market share, and including the resources needed and action plans to achieve the objectives
- Listens to and understands the key clients (accounts) business, issues, needs and expectations.
- Maximize sales opportunities. Implements new business solutions and services that add value to the key clients and result in the profitability of the unit
- Market data and information collection, analysis and reporting activities: Prepare master customer list and tour/visit program for the market, using provided software.
- Encourages and implement regular key clients (accounts) profiling to identify customer needs, potential and to assess current and future customer growth opportunities.
- Effectively utilizes sales reports, manuals and plans to identify and resolve business issues.
- Plan and deliver forecasting for his/her territory.
- Identifies and builds a network and further develops long term relationships with customers and other relevant poultry stakeholders.
- 4 Years experience in the feed additive Industry
- Ability to do presentations at scientific meetings
- Specific knowledge and understanding of poultry nutrition and the poultry production industry
- Practical experience in dealing with clients and team management
- English fluent, writing and communicating
HEAD OFFICE ADDRESS:
CNR AXLE & BATTERY STREET, WILLOW
BUSINESS PARK. SILVERTON ,
TELL NO: 012 803 4376
APPLICATION CLOSES ON 09/08/2019
SEND YOUR CV TO firstname.lastname@example.org